11/23/11

mini haul and a nail of the day

My husband was in the grocery store today picking up a few last minute thanksgiving items. (I'm cooking thanksgiving dinner for 10 people tomorrow!) And he happened across an end cap with E.L.F. products. Being the sweetheart that he is, he decided to pick me up a few things. He didn't know what kind of make up to get me, so he picked me up 4 elf brushes and an eyeliner sharpener, and surprised me with them when he got home! He picked me up an eyeshadow brush, the defining eye brush, the foundation brush, the total Face brush, and a dual pencil sharpener. I am so excited. I've been wanting to try elf brushes for a while, and now I get the opportunity! I haven't tried them yet, but as soon as I do, you can expect a review on these. Each of these items cost a dollar. What a bargain!

Also, I thought I'd share a quick nail of the day. On my nails today I'm wearing Revlon Gold Coin, and on top of that, two coats of China Glaze Twinkle Lights. I think it's a really pretty combination.



And on my toes I'm wearing China Glaze Ruby Pumps :)


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanks giving :)
I like the CH G glitter on you:3!!
are u a tpfer too?

Unknown said...

Thank you! I sure am, I'm Jwhackers over there. I don't post often (just a few posts in the tano forum) , but I read a ton!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews