2/8/12

Sweet Valentine's Day Makeup look

I put together a makeup look that I think would be perfect for a Day Valentine's Day date and I wanted to share it with you all. It's a light, sweet look perfect for a brunch date or a matinee. I also have an evening look that's darker and more smoky coming soon, but let's focus on day first.




As you can see it is a very natural look that would be appropriate for any age. I used very minimal face products. I didn't use any foundation. I just moisturized well, and concealed some problem areas and powdered. The products I used are:

Face:
NYC liquid concealer in light (under the eyes and on any blemishes)
NYC smooth skin pressed powder in translucent (to set the concealer)
NYC smooth skin bronzing powder in Sunny (as a very light, minimal contour)
ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in flushed

Eyes:
ELF eyelid primer in sheer
Wet n wild color icon trio: Walking on Eggshells (I used the pink eyelid color on my lid, and the light brown crease shade in my crease)
ELF brightening eye color quad in Drama (I just used the white shade as a highlight- the highlight shade in the wet n wild trio was a little too frosty for the look I was going for)
ELF brown eyeliner pencil (very little, just smudged along the upper lash line)
Maybelline falsies Mascara

Lips:
ELF minty lip Gloss in Nashville




(forgive my appearance in the last two photos, Apparently I took them before I did my hair that day! lol)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews