2/1/12

Beauty Questions

Found another old youtube tag and thought I would go ahead and answer the questions, because it's relevant to the blog and also because I am bored! haha.

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. Once in the morning, once at night
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Dry to normal
-What is your current facial wash?
Right now I am using Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin
-Do you exfoliate?
Not nearly as often as I should!
-What brand do you use?
i haven't purchased any in forever
-What moisturizer do you use?
equate face lotion with spf 15
-Do you have freckles?
yes, I do!
-Do you use eye cream?
No, and that's another thing I should start doing. Anyone have any suggestions on good ones?
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really. I got the occasional break out in my teens but nothing major. I break out more often now than I did then, and even now it's usually just stress related or hormonal!
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
nope!

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Rimmel Lasting Finish
-How about concealer?
NYC smooth skin liquid concealer
-Do you know your undertone color?
nope, I have no idea.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they look really great, but I can never get the darn things on!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do know that, but I don't follow that rule. I know, I'm bad...
-What brand of mascara do you use?
I use a couple of different ones. My faves are NYC lengthening mascara, maybelline great lash and Maybelline Falsies
-Sephora or MAC?
Never purchased anything from either, but I guess I would choose sephora just because you can buy different brands there.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
nope
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use coastal scents and elf brushes. Also sponge tip applicators and my fingers! haha
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
yup, I love the elf eyelid primer!
-For the face?
I recently started using the rimmel lasting pro face primer
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love neutrals. Browns, taupes, champagne=y colors. I also love purples and blacks for smoky eyes!
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both. And cream.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Occassionally when I am tight lining.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I have never used any
-Do you use mineral makeup?
I never have
-What is your favorite lipstick?
my favorite lipstick of all time is Maybelline color sensational lipstick in totally toffee.
-How about lipgloss?
I don't really have a favorite. Anything that is sheer works for me!
-What is your favorite blush to use?
I love the elf bronzer and blush duo. The peachy color blush in that is gorgeous. It's my favorite, I just wish it had less shimmer. I don't own many blushes. I need to expand my blush collection because I adore blush!
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I never have
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
of course! It's all I buy. I have never made a high end make up purchase. Though, I am currently debating with myself on purchasing an urban decay eye shadow palette. They are so expensive though! eek!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I never have but I wouldn't be opposed to it!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
When I was younger I had a fwe make up lessons when I attended modeling courses. It's something I would def do again! It was fun!
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really, I pretty much have the hang of it bow lol
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
over tweezed eyebrows!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love neutral make up, and wear neutral shades most of the time, but I love colorful ones too. I wear a lot of bright lipsticks! They are fun.
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Jennifer Aniston
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I have and will again. But I don't like to! lol.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look pretty ok without makeup I think, but much better with!!
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Maybelline!
-What do you think of Makeup?
I love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews