3/5/12

February Favorites

It's that time again. Time for my monthly favorites. This is just a quick run down of some of the beauty products that I reached for and used a lot throughout the month of February. Let's just get right into it.


My first favorite of the month is the Elf mechanical eyelash curler. I love this thing. I have other lash curlers that were more expensive and they just sit there collecting dust. I use this one from elf, that only cost me a dollar, every single day. It curls my lashes perfectly, is easy to grip, and works flawlessly every time!





I had two favorite blushes for the month of february, and I pretty much just used them interchangeably from the moment that I purchased them. They are both elf studio blushes. Pink passion is a bright fun pretty pink blush that is gorgeous if you use a light hand. It's great for brighter day time looks. And peachy keen is a muted peach-toned blush that looks absolutely beautiful with neutral looks. I adore these blushes! They are great quality and cost 3 dollars each. I apologize for the pictures above. It's impossible to capture these great colors in the pan without perfect lighting, which I did not have!



Next up is my favorite lip combination of the month. I wore this at least 20 out of the 29 days of February. It's the Revlon colorburst lip butter in Creme brulee. Layered on top of that I like to use the Elf minty lip gloss in Nashville. I think it's the perfect nude lip, and it goes with all kinds of make up looks.




Lastly is my favorite nail polish of the month. I have been loving pure Ice nail polish in Twinkle. This is a great peach-y tangerine color with gold shimmer. It's a great color for my skin tone, in my opinion, and I think this is one of those polishes that I am going to love even more in spring and summer when I have a bit of a tan.

So that wraps up my favorites for the month of February. What were some of your favorite products of last month?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews