3/10/12

Outfit of the day

My husband and I went away to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary! We left yesterday and came home today so it wasn't a super long trip, but it was a lot of fun. We stayed in a beautiful suite in about an hour away. I wanted to do a make up tutorial on the make up I wore but I didn't have time to write it up before we left. But I did have time to photograph my outfit, so I thought i'd share that with you at least.



The shirt I am wearing came from my mom. I have no idea where she got it. She also gave me the cami I am wearing underneath it. The jeans are from walmart. With the outfit I wore my brown boots which I neglected to take a photo of. I also wore my birthstone necklace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews