4/9/12

Elf Haul

A couple weeks ago Elf had one of their coffee breaks. They have these deals occasionally, where they have a large discount on a set or some items, and the sale usually only lasts a couple of hours. They had a pretty decent deal so I jumped on it. It was a deal on their beauty at all ages set. Normally, this set will cost 48.00. but through the coffee break, I was able to get it 61% off, so with shipping it ended up costing me $25.67

For my money, I got:

-Studio 11-Piece Brush Collection (includes Eyeshadow "C" Brush, Complexion Brush, Small Angled Brush, Small Smudge Brush, Fan Brush, Powder Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Concealer Brush, Small Precision Brush, Blush Brush and Contouring Brush
-Studio High Definition Powder
-Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Black/Smoke
-Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black
-Studio Minty Gloss in San Diego
-Studio Dual Mirror Compact

Quite a few items were on my wish list, so I would have been crazy not to jump on this deal! Heck, just the 11 piece brush set normally runs $30 so I got an amazing deal. Be on the look out for reviews on these items in the future- after I have tried them out for a while!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yey. I also got the HD powder. check out my recent ELF haul here:

http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/haul-elf-studio/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews