4/28/12

Urban Decay Haul

I put in an order to urban decay the other day. I rationalized that by the time the order arrived it would technically be May, so I wasn't breaking my no-buy for April. Well, then Urban Decay went and got my order to me in 2 days! I couldn't believe it. So, technically I broke my no buy challenge. But, I am not too mad at myself. I was only a couple days short, and I got some good deals.

Everything I ordered was from the sale page, as usual. Urban Decay is pretty expensive, but they always have pretty good deals on their sale page.





I picked up the Urban Glow Cream Highlight in Moonshine. The original price for this was $24.00. I got it for $6.00




I got the 24/7 Travel-Size Set of 5 eyeliners in Electric. It includes 5 travel sized eye liner pencils in Junkie (sparkling bright green), Perversion (matte darkest black), Radium (vibrant shimmery bright blue), Ransom (bright iridescent purple), Woodstock (bright sparkling fuchsia. I got the set for $19.00. A full size eye-liner runs $19.00 so it's a really great deal.



The next thing I purchased was the 24/7 Vintage Concealer pencil in CIA. Original price- $18.00 I got it for $5.00





And here's the swatches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews