8/27/12

Face of the night: Date night with my husband



My husband and I had the opportunity to go out this weekend. We had a nice dinner together which included a delicious tiramisu. We were planning on going to play pool, but decided at the last minute to just spend the rest of the evening in. So, we came back home and cuddled up on the sofa and watched a few movies.

It was a pretty casual date, so I kept the look simple. Just a silver/gray eye smoked out just a bit. I kept the lips a neutral light pink. I really like the way it looked.

On my face:
Rimmel lasting finish foundation in Ivory
Elf flawless finish foundation in Sand (I mixed the two foundations together)
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer pencil in CIA
NYC smooth skin pressed face powder in translucent
NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder in Sunny
The blush from the Elf studio blush and bronzing duo
Elf studio bronzer in golden

On my eyes:
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Elf eyeliner and shadow stick in black/smoke (I used the shadow stick end as a base for my shadows)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Verve (all over the lids)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Pistol (to darken up the outer corner and in my crease)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in blackout over my liner and to darken up the crease a tad)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Virgin (brow bone highlight)
NYC liquid eyeliner in black
NYC instant lash mascara in black

On my lips:
EOS lip balm in lemon Drop
Elf luscious liquid lipstick in pink lemonade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews