9/7/12

Tiny Haul

I have picked up a very small amount of stuff lately. I thought I would share a really quick haul with you all!

First, I got a coupon for a free Aussie product, so I picked up a bottle of Aussie heat protector spray (which I forgot to photograph.) I also got a Kiss nail Dress kit and an inmpress manicure from Influenster, from when I reviewed the impress press on manicure in the mom voxbox a couple months ago. So that was also a freebie. Then, I picked up a pack of Sally hansen salon effects nail polish strips from a discount store for 2 dollars. I can't wait to try these out! You can expect reviews on these in the near future!



Then I put in a tiny little order from eyeslipsface.com. I picked up the all over color stick in spotlight (I have all of these now!), a nail polish in Fairy dust (I will do a blog post on this also, I love this. It's an awesome flakie polish!) I got the contouring blush and bronzing duos in Turks and Caicos and Antigua (Which I already did a blog post on). And last, I referred 3 friends so I got another free lip gloss in Flirt. I get this one every time. I already have one of these open, plus a back up so I might give this one away here on my blog sometime. Let me know if you would be interested in that giveaway.



So that's it. My little baby haul. Let me know if you want any reviews or swatches of anything. Leave me a comment and tell me what you have purchased lately!

2 comments:

Fizzy! said...

nice haul..I always feel good using coupons!! :D

Unknown said...

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews