11/29/12

10 minute face of the day!

I wanted to share with you my face of the day today! I just did a very simple, quick look. I am wearing no foundation today. Just wasn't feeling like doing a full face of makeup. So I've got on just a bit of moisturizer, some concealer, a little powder. I did a quick eye look as well. I didn't even use any brushes, just my fingers! I added a  little blush on my cheeks and a nude lip and I am ready for my day!






Face Products used:
Equate naturally beaming Daily moisturizer
E.L.F. tone correcting concealer in light
Maybelline Dream Lumi touch corrector/concealer
NYC smooth skin pressed powder in translucent
E.L.F. baked blush in Rich Rose (it's getting washed out in this photo, but it's gorgeous on the skin!)

Eye Products Used:
MAC painterly paint pot
Sephora prisma chrome eyeshadows in moonbeam (all over the lid and up to my brow bone) and Flashdance (in the outer corner and blended up into the crease)
L'oreal Voluminous million lashes mascara in Carbon Black

Lip Products used:
EOS lip balm in lemon drop
Revlon Colorburst lip butter in creme brulee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews