11/28/12

Nail of the Day: Elf Glamour Girl

Today, I wanted to use one of the nail polishes from the E.L.F. Holiday nail polish cube. But with so many choices, I was having a hard time deciding, so I chose at random and came out with Elf's glamour Girl nail polish. It's a light taupe-y brown color with gold shimmer. It's absolutely beautiful in the bottle but I am really not feeling in on my nails. I think this would be a lot prettier on a darker skin tone. Or maybe in the summer time. It was pretty much opaque in one coat, but I did two just cause I always do two coats! It applied a little thickly, but overall, it's a nice polish. I recommend it if you like this sort of color, or if you have a darker skin tone than me!


1 comment:

Fizzy! said...

A nice nude. I guess its looks so nice on u. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews