4/26/13

First Impressions: Model City Polish Seize the Rainbow

So, I just filmed my Polish Picks for the month of April (that video and corresponding bog post will be up in the next day or two) and as soon as I was done filming that, the nail polish that I had on chipped. It's not quite May yet, so I decided that in the interim period I would go ahead and test out some polishes and give you sort of my first impressions of them. I ordered from an etsy shop called Model City polish, and what I ended up purchasing was her mini set of her spring nail polishes. It included 4 pastel spring polishes as well as a mini bottle of her holographic top coat, which is what I am going to review for you today!

The polish is a little mini sized bottle, but I gotta say, I am thinking about ordering a full sized bottle of this! It applied beautifully. Very smooth! I think I applied it a bit thicker than I should have, and I will thinner coats in the future, so that the color of the nail polish that I applied it on top of shows through more, but this polish is absolutely beautiful in the sun! It applied nicely, as I said, and it dried VERY quickly. I was shocked at how quickly my nails were dry to the touch. I am typing up this post just 5 minutes after I applied the polish and it's completely dry!

This nail polish is pretty enough in low light, but it really shines in the sunlight. The holographic shine is so lovely. It throws off all the colors of the rainbow, which of course, makes "seize the rainbow" the perfect name for this polish.

I can't tell you how long it wears for, since these are just my first impressions, but I will be sure to get back to you all on wear time!

This nail polish can be purchased on www.etsy.com/shop/modelcitypolish you can purchase a full size bottle for 8 dollars, or a mini size, like the one I have for 4 dollars! You won't regret it!

Here are some pictures. I apologize for the messy manicure. I took these before I did any cleaning up around the nail, because I was so thrilled, immediately, that I took pictures without thinking. haha.



Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality, but I think you can get an idea on how lovely this polish looks! This is two coats of seize the rainbow on top of Sinful Colors Endless Blue!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews