7/12/13

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics Review

I've heard a lot of hype on youtube and otherwise about these ribbon style hair ties. I've tried other ones in the past and wasn't super impressed by them. Hair Ties are Hair ties, right? Well, I gotta say, since receiving these ones from Goody in my influenster sunkissed voxbox, I have changed my mind. I really do like these a lot. They differ from regular elastics because I don't find that these pull or tug on my hair, and they don't leave that dreaded pony tail bump like a lot of elastics do. These come in a variety of colors and are pretty inexpensive. Just 3-4 dollars. And they look so much cuter on the wrist than a rubber band or regular elastic. Such pretty little ribbons!

Here's what goody has to say about this product:
  • Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!
  • From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®
  • Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.

I got mine complimentary from influenster to try, but I am pretty sure you can pick these up at drugstores. For more information you can visit http://www.goody.com/ Goody is an awesome brand! All sorts of hair products for super affordable prices. you can't go wrong!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews