7/12/13

Olay fresh effects bb cream review




I am so excited to be reviewing this product for you guys for a couple of reasons. For one, it's just a great product! For two, testing this out has really shown me that I can be wrong. I said in a video a couple weeks that I was loving the BB cream that I was using, and so there was really no sense in me trying anymore if I loved the first one I tried. Well, I am so glad that I received this BB cream in my influenster sunkissed voxbox! I probably never would have tried it otherwise and I LOVE it! Check out the photo below and see the difference! Before the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream and After. You can see the sheer coverage and how flawless my skin looks!

Left: Before Right: After
This product is fantastic! It's a skin perfecting tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. It contains broad spectrum SPF 15, which is fantastic for the summertime. It's very light weight, sheer coverage that works perfectly for the super hot weather we have been having here where I live in southeast Michigan. It provides sunscreen, moisture and a bit of lightweight coverage without being heavy on the skin. No one wants to use super heavy face products in the hot heat of summer. This stuff glides on nice and light, protects your skin from the sun and covers flaws while still letting your natural beauty shine through. I like that it gives enough coverage to cover imperfections, but still let's my freckles shine through. I love my freckles! I think they are beautiful! Of course, you still need a concealer if you want to cover dark circles or blemishes. But for a day my the pool or at the beach this is just enough coverage for me! I really like it!

For reference, the shade I got is Fair to light and it's the perfect shade for my skin!

Olay gives the following claims for this product:

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15 

I feel like it definitely does all these things. I am not just saying this because I got this product complimentary to test out. I really like it that much! It's all I have been wearing since I got it, and I highly recommend you guys try it too! you won't be sorry! 

You can find out more information about this product here: www.olayfresheffects.com
And you can purchase this at amazon.com as well as local drugstores. Don't miss you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews