7/1/13

Summertime Face of the day!


Today I thought I would share with you a look I put together a couple days ago. It's a great summer appropriate look. It's light weight coverage that you don't have to worry too much about sweating off throughout the day. The eyes are a nice dark neutral look. With just a bit of shine on the lips. 


 


Face Products: 
Olay Fresh effects BB cream in fair to light
NYC smoothskin translucent pressed powder
Elf baked bronzer in St. Lucia
Elf contouring blush and bronzer cream in St. Lucia
Elf contouring blush and bronzer in St. Lucia
Elf Studio Blush in Gotta Glow

Eye Products
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Elf essential jumbo eyeshadow stick in Turkish Coffee
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Buck
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Virgin 
Mica Beauty Gel eyeliner in black
Elf Studio 3-in-1 mascara

Lip Products:
EOS lip balm in lemon drop
Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush
Juice Beauty Lip Gloss in Pink

I started out by applying the Olay BB Cream. I really love it! I received in complimentary from influenster in my sun kissed vox box and it's a great lightweight product with a decent amount of coverage. I topped it with a translucent powder. I used the Elf baked bronzer to really warm up my face, and the blush I chose is a nice peachy pink with golden shimmer. I layered the powder blush on top of the cream blush for the ultimate in staying power. 

For the eyes, I used Mac Painterly as a base to neutralize and veins of discoloration. I applied the jumbo eyeshadow stick from Elf all over my lid and then packed Buck on top of that. I used naked to blend buck out. and then applied virgin to my browbone as a highlight. Then I filled in my brows using the elf eyebrow kit in medium. Then I lined my eyes with the gel eyeliner as well as adding it to my water line. Then I curled my lashes and applied a couple coats of mascara. 

For my lips I just applied a bit of lip balm and then the maybelline color whisper in lust for blush for a nice neutral color. I added just a bit of the juice beauty gloss in pink for a nice glossy look. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews