7/26/13

Makeup for a day at the pool!

Hi guys! Today I thought I would share with you the type of makeup that I do when I am headed for a day at the pool. Now, obviously it's not at all a heavy look. No one wears a full face of makeup when going swimming., But, since I don't generally put my head under water, I do wear a bit! Here's what I'm wearing!

Face Products:
Equate Naturally Beaming daily moisturizer
Coola Mineral Sunscreen Rose Essence tinted moisturizer
Covergirl Fresh Complexion pocket powder foundation in medium light

Eye Products:
Mac paint pot in painterly
Maybelline the rocket waterproof mascara

Lip products:
Maybelline baby lips tinted lip balm in Melon Mania

The Coola tinted moisturizer is a great source of protection from the sun for my skin. I got it in my latest ipsy bag and I LOVE it! It gives a tiny bit of coverage and adds spf 20! I used my regular daily mosturizer in conjunction with it to make sure my skin is nice and hydrated before going out in the hot sun! I used just a light dusting of powder just to set it and add a bit more coverage.

The paint pot in painterly just mutes out the veins in my eyes without adding any dramatic color or shadow. Maybelline's the rocket mascara is a fantastic waterproof mascara! I wear this to the pool, and even if the kiddos splash me in the face with water, it doesn't budge.

The baby lips lip balm is a gorgeous subtle melon color that provides tons of moisture for my lips. I love it!

So there ya have it. My typical pool day makeup. This would be great for the beach or for a light no makeup makeup look for a lunch time date or picnic as well. Hopefully you enjoyed this and got some helpful tips! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews