7/17/13

Summertime Face of the Day

Today, I thought I would share with you my face of the day I created a nice, pretty summertime look. I also filmed a get ready with me video on this look, so if you want to see how I created this look, you can check it out here!



 I filmed me applying the makeup and then sped it up for a super easy to film video. I like to do that style video when there's a lot going on in my house and it's too noisy to film a video that I talk through. So hopefully you will enjoy that. Now, let's go ahead and share the finished look!




 The look that I created is a very neutral summer appropriate look. The eye make up is a little bit darker in reality that it's showing up in the photos. The lips are a really nice pinky-coral shade, and I'm wearing a nice bright matte pink blush that I feel like brings the look together. Here are the products I used.

Face Products:
Equate naturally beaming daily moisturizer spf 15 (not pictured)
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in 820 creamy natural
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles treatment concealer in 10 Fair
Covergirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder foundation in 635 Medium Light
Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion
Elf Studio Golden Bronzer (as a high light)

Eye Products:
Urban Decay Naked Palette:

  • Buck- all over the lid
  • Toasted- in the crease
  • Virgin- brow bone highlight
  • Sidecar- in the very center of the lid to add dimension
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil- under Virgin on my browbone
Elf 3-in-1 Mascara
Elf Eyebrow kit in medium

Lip Products:
EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop
Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Lip Crayon in Coral Crush

Overall I really liked the look that I created, and I hope you like it too! Be sure to check out that video to see how I did this and until next time I will talk to you later!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews