7/31/13

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer: Maine Attraction

Hey guys! I am back with another nail of the day post. This is sort of a "sneak peek" because I haven't even hauled this polish yet! You can expect a nail polish haul from me very soon, most likely on my youtube channel. But, I couldn't resist. I just HAD to use this polish right away, so you get to see it in all it's glory!

This is my first experience with Ulta brand polishes. These are normally 6 dollars a bottle, and the bottle is smaller than the average nail polish! But I scored this little beauty (as well as some others! Like I said, be on the lookout for that haul!) for just 2 dollars, and it is so pretty! Maine Attraction is sort of a dusty blue color that I just adore. It's a creme finish, and it dries to be quite shiny! I didn't even need to add a top coat, though,if you want to make your polish last longer, I recommend that you do! The application on this polish was really great! I applied 3 thin coats to get this polish opaque. The great thing about this nail lacquer is that is dries super fast! Like I said, I did think coats, and honestly, by the time I was done painting all 10 nails with the first coat, I was able to immediately start in on the second coat. Dry time was less than a minute! I could hardly believe it! Now if you're doing thicker coats dry time will obviously take a bit longer, but regardless this baby dries fast!

So enough rambling, let's take a look shall we?








Base Coat Used: Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
Polish used: 3 coats of Ulta Maine Attraction
Top Coat: none

So what do you think? Isn't it just beautiful. Now you can see why I couldn't wait until after I hauled this polish to use it. It's just stunning! If all the other ulta brand polishes are as good as this one, formula wise, than I am sold! I can't wait to try out some others!!

What is on your nails right now? I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment down below and tell me what you have on your nails, or better yet, you can post a picture on instagram and tag me in it, because I would love to see! My instagram username, as well as all my other social media stuff will be at the end of this post.

So thank you guys for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek into my upcoming polish haul, and I hope you'll follow my blog for future updates as well as all the other places you can find me as well!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews