8/3/13

Face of the Day

Hey guys. Just a quick post to share with you my face of the day. Today, I went out to a super fun sketch comedy show- The Joe Moses Showses. It was Joe Moses (one of the members of my favorite theater company now based out of Chicago, but originally based here in Michigan- Starkid), Tessa Netting (professional fangirl) and my favorite Warbler from Fox's Glee, Curt Mega, together on stage doing sketch comedy skits. Hilarious, and super fun. Of course, chances are you have no idea who or what I am talking about, so let's forget about that and just get into the makeup!


I was really pleased with the look I put together today. Ignore my hair in the above photo, it was still wet!

Products Used:

Face
Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Pro Primer
Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in creamy natural
Maybelline Instant age rewind eraser dark circles in Fair
Covergirl fresh complexion pocket powder foundation in medium light
Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Smooth Talker
NYC smoothskin bronzing face powder in sunny

Eyes
Mac painterly paint pot
Urban Decay Naked palette (sin all over the lid, buck in the crease, virgin on the brow bone and inner corner. hustle on the outer corner)
Elf Brightening eyeliner in coffee
Maybelline great lash lots of lashes mascara in black
elf eyebrow kit in medium

Lips
Elf Jumbo lipgloss stick in Pink umbrellas

And here's a bonus pic of me with Curt Mega! He's adorable and so sweet! Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews