1. Julep Eileen- a simple white polish is fantastic in the summer. I love the look of stark white nails. I have a few white polishes, but my current fave is Jule's Eileen. It applies smoothly, if a little thick and is opaque in just one coat!
|Julep's Eileen with a silver glitter top coat|
2. Sinful Colors 24/7- This is a nice bright neon pink. It's super affordable. Sinful colors polishes are just 2 dollars at your local drugstore. And this is the PERFECT neon polish for summer. It dries to a matte finish, as most neons do, so if you want a shiny finish you have to add a top coat. This polish is opaque in 2-3 coats and makes you look super tan- a summer must!
|sinful colors 24/7|
3. China Glaze Monte Carlo- This is one of the latest polishes in my collection and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It's a bright blue toned pink that leans almost purple. I wish I had gotten this earlier in the summer because I feel like this would be all I put on my toes all season! This polish applies like a dream. I had no issues at all, other than the fact that it takes three coats to be opaque. But it dries quickly, so that's really no issue at all!
|China Glaze Monte Carlo on my middle, ring and pinkie fingers|
|China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy with a glitter top coat|
5. Wet n Wild Megalast Club Havana- It wouldn't be a summer polish picks post without an orange polish. Orange is one of those colors that I think people tend to shy away from because its not as easy to pull off as pink or red. But orange is a color that I definitely embrace in the summer. Club havana is a bit muted compares to some brighter oranges in my collection, which makes it easier to pull of, and it goes well with my skin tone! The megalast formula of polishes is great! Most of them cover in one coat, and the brush is thick and flat and makes it super easy for application!
|Wet n Wild Megalast Club Havana|
6. Wet n Wild Megalast Heatwave- This is the perfect summer red. It's sort of a poppy red with some orange undertones. I love it! It's a gorgeous cream polish and has the same awesome brush and formula of all the other megalast polishes. This one might be my favorite megalast polish that I own, and I own quite a few!!
|Wet n Wild Megalast Heatwave|
|Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet with a glitter accent nail|
9. Revlon Gold Coin- I feel like I include this polish in my polish picks every season, and that's because it's such a versatile polish! I love metallics all year round and this gold metallic shade is perfect for summertime! Gold coin is one of my all time fave polishes. I can't say enough good things about it. It's affordable, opaque in one coat and it's just beautiful. I wear it quite often as an accent nail with a brighter color. I love that look, and I love this polish! I highly recommend it!
|Revlon Gold Coin as an accent nail|
10. Revlon Girly- The last polish is one that isn't my typical summer pick, but I just love it. It's a ton of glitter in pink, purple and blue in a light pinky-purple base that is just gorgeous. I don't know if it's because I just got this one not too long ago or what but I have been wearing it a ton this summer and I love it! The base f this polish isn't opaque, so this is best layered on top of another polish. But it's gorgeous, and my final polish pick for summer.
|Revlon girly on top of Sally hansen xtreme wear Lacey Lilac|
So that's it for my summer polish picks! I hope you enjoyed!