12/2/13

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge Day 2: Gold!


Day Two's theme is gold. For this one, I decided to do a bit of stamping. It's been a while since I stamped!I started out with a plain black base and then stamped with gold to fir the theme. I used a bundle monster plate, and the specifc design that I chose is a bit too small for some of my nails, especially my thumb. So instead of stamping them and having the design look wonky, I painted my larger nails- my thumb and my ring finger a sparkly gold.


The black base color is the Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in Black Creme. I stamped my first, middle and pinkie fingers using the China Glaze polish in Gold Fusion, which is actually a magnetic polish. The magnetic polishes make great stamping polishes because they are thicker than the average polish so they work wonders. I used the bundle monster plate number BM19 and the accent nails are polished with China Glaze Mingle with Kringle. I could have used the same polish I used for the stamping, but I liked the idea of a bit of sparkle. I like the finished result a lot!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to come back tomorrow to see the next design in the challenge. Green!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews