12/3/13

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge Day 3: Green!


The theme for Day 3 of the advent calendar nail challenge is green, and I was super excited for this one! I purchased a nail polish that has been on my wish list for ages a while ago and I thought this was the perfect chance to use it! There isn't much art to this particular manicure. Not like yesterday when I did the stamping. But I love it nonetheless. I just wish the picture did it more justice. I found it hard to capture how pretty this is and have it look true to color. I did my best. You all know I am no photographer.


Sorry about the dreadful photo. When I attempted to take it using the flash it turned the green polish I used this bright neon green color, that was not at all true. So this was the best i could do. I used China Glaze Holly Day as the base color. It's a gorgeous christmas tree green from a holiday collection three years ago, if I am not mistaken. And then, the star of the show is Sinful Colors Green Ocean which I put on top. It's a gorgeous green flakie polish that I believe they re-promote every year around St. Patrick's day, but that I managed to find randomly in a sinful colors display at walmart a month or two ago. I love it, and I think it makes the perfect green manicure for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss the rest of this challenge! Tomorrow's theme is "Silver"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews