12/4/13

Advent Calendar Nail Polish Challenge Day 4: Silver!


Today is day 4 of the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge, and the theme is silver. I painted my nails plain silver early this morning, and then it took me nearly all day to decide what else I wanted to do. I decided I wanted to do a tape mani! It's been a while since I did one, and this one didn't turn out perfect by any means. But it's nice enough, I like the finished product! I didn't bother to clean up around the edges, since I will just be scrubbing this off tomorrow for tomorrow's design. But I am pleased with the look overall!


I started out by polishing my nails with the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish celeb city. Then, when I figured out what I wanted to do, I used scotch tape and taped off half my nail in a diagonal design to create this cool look. I painted over the tape with Wet n Wild Megalast polish in Clack Creme, and then removed the tape to get the two toned effect. Then once that was all dry I went over the whole thing with a Silver glitter Shades of the Season polish. I think it's a great look that would be perfect for the holidays, which makes it perfect for this challenge! What do you think?

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what I come up with for tomorrow's theme, which is blue!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews