12/5/13

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge Day 5: Blue!

Today's theme for the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge was blue! I couldn't decide which blue I wanted to use, so I decided to use a few of my favorites and create a sort of mix and match mani! I really love the finished result!




On my pinkie finger I simply did two coats of the Wet n Wild Fergie nail polish in the color "Havasu Blue". For my ringer finger, I did three coats of Sinful Colors "Cinderella" and on top of that I did two coats of the China Glaze glitter polish in "Bells Will be Blinging" My middle finger is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in "Blue It" with Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in "French White Creme" dotted on top. My index finger is the same "French white Creme" with all three of the previous blues I mentioned done in the saran wrap method on top. And my thumb is once again "French White Creme" with a design from the Bundle Monster BM02 plate stamped on using the Fergie Polish in "Havasu Blue" again. I love the way the different blues compliment one another and adding the same blues in the different designs help tie each nail together to make it look cohesive and cute! I really love this mani and I am going to be sad to take it off tomorrow, when I do day 6 of the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Be sure to follow me so you won't miss a single day of the Advent Calendar Nail challenge plus lots more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews