12/6/13

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge Day 6: White!

Today's theme for the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge is white. It's the last of the color themes. Starting tomorrow I really have to get creative. For white, I wanted to do something classy and simple. Here's what I came up with!



I started out by applying two very thin coats of the Nailtini polish in "Frappe" It's a very sheer pinky nude color that doesn't show up much, but I just wanted something to add a little shine to my nails. Then using a small dotting tool and Wet n Wild "French White Creme" I added the dots and I also painted along the very tips of the nail with that same dotter. I love the overall look! Very feminine and pretty in my opinion. And super easy to re-create!

I hope you enjoyed My White manicure! Be sure to tune in tomorrow and see what I come up with for the theme: Ornaments!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews