5/22/14

Ipsy May Bag Reveal

I apologize that this is so late. I have been suffering from some pretty severe back pain for the last week, and it's pretty much had me laid up. It still hurts like hell, but I am pushing through to bring you this very late post. I received my ipsy bag last week, and as always, wanted to share it's contents with you all!


The theme this month was Fresh picks, and it seemed to focus less on makeup and more on skincare. The contents of this bag were not the most exciting ever, in my opinion, but the bag itself is just beautiful. It's a sturdy canvas bag with a green leaf design. Very nice, and I will get a lot of use out of it.

Now for the actual products. In my bag I received:

Avene Thermal Spring Water: This is basically spring water made for misting your face or irritated skin, from what I can tell. It's basically water in a can. Let me tell you, this might just be the most useless item I have ever gotten in an ipsy bag. I suppose it would be handy to have on a really hot day outside to help cool off or something, but I am just not at all impressed.

Eva Nyc Therapy session hair mask: I was pretty excited to see this in my bag. I've never heard of the brand before, but I am always anxious to try hair products. This smells nice and it's a fairly large sample. However, I have already tried this and it does nothing for my hair. It really seemed to leave my hair looking dull and flat. I am glad I got to try it, but bummed that it didn't work for me.

Jersey Shore Sun Sans Tan Anti-aging sunscreen SPF 35: Sunscreen isn't exactly the most fun product ever, but as a woman with very fair skin that tends to burn easily I was pleased to see this. It will definitely get some use!

Pacifica Mineral eyeshadow duo #2: I have so many eyeshadows I will never in a lifetime use them all up, but I hadn't tried pacifica's eyeshadows before so I was psyched to get the opportunity. The duo I got comes with a shimmery white eyeshadow and a purple shadow. I love purple shadows on my eyes because they really bring out my green eyes in my opinion. However, the purple shadow does not seem very pigmented, and the white shadow is incredibly powdery. I haven't tried these on my eyes yet, but I wasn't impressed with the quality of these when I swatched them.

Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria: Lastly was this little sample size of the calvin klein endless euphoria perfume. It's a little rollerball, and is easily my favorite product this month. It's a light floral scent that I find very pleasant. I wasn't expecting this to be the favorite product. I have so many perfumes. But it's a great little size that I can toss in my purse if I want to take it with me throughout the day, and the scent is quite lovely.

So that's it. That's my ipsy bag for this month. As you can see, it wasn't the best bag ever but I will get use out of most of the products, and I am always excited to try new things. If you are interested in signing up for ipsy, you can feel free to use my link. If you sign up through my link, I get points that can be saved up and used to redeem extra goodies for my ipsy bag, so I would really appreciate it! http://www.ipsy.com/r/1cwc

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews