6/2/14

Influenster TLC Voxbox unboxing

I was super psyched when I found out I qualified for the TLC voxbox! If you aren't familiar with influenster, it's a website you sign up for, completely free. You fill out surveys and complete badges and sometimes you qualify for a voxbox! They send you a box full of complimentary products to try out! They sent the TLC Voxbox out to moms. In case you weren't aware, I am a mom. I have two beautiful boys! Robert is 11 and Austin is 6. All the products in this box are super helpful to a mom on the go! Here's what I got in my voxbox!


Neosporin Neo to go ($4.97 to $7.50) This is going to come in so handy! My boys are constantly tripping and falling, scraping up their knees and elbows. This is a handy on to go version of neosporin, to help keep those scrapes clean and help remove some of the sting! This little guy is going straight into my handbag!

Puffs to Go ($0.49 per single pack) This is another item that's going straight into my handbag. Tissues are always handy to have!

Ivory Bar Soap ($3.99 for a 10-pack) My boys use bar soap so this will definitely come in handy! I don't like to buy them body wash, because they are famous for leaving the bottles open and knocking them over, allowing all the body wash to slowly spill down the drain! No issues with bar soap and I love ivory because it's simple and doesn't contain a lot of heavy dyes and fragrances!

Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother ($30.00) This product sounds like it's going to be right up my alley. It's a translucent balm that supposedly blurs the look of wrinkles on the forehead and around eyes. I can't wait to try this out. I have slight wrinkles around my eyes that foundation and concealer like to collect in so we'll see if this helps!

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Car- This is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel! I can't scoff at that! Our family vehicle is a Ford Expedition and boy it is a gas guzzler! Any chance to save a few cents on gas, I am all over!

Breyers Gelato Indulgences ($4.49 to $5.99) We got a coupon to try this delicious treat and I cannot wait until we get the chance to pick it up! As you might know, I am currently on a weight loss journey, so this will definitely be a special treat for me! Yummo!


So that's what I got in my influenster TLC voxbox! I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews