10/8/14

Pinterest Inspired Fall Fashion Wish List 2014

Fall is in full swing here in South East Michigan and I am loving it! The weather is cooling down and the leaves are changing color and it's totally put me in the mood for fall fashion. I don't really have much of a sense of style, to be honest. But it's hard not to be inspired by the gorgeous fall colors and designs! I have been perusing pinterest for the last couple of weeks putting together a little mini fashion wish list. I thought I would share it with you. Here are some pieces I would like to try to add to my wardrobe this fall! These are all taken directly from pinterest!

Plaid/Flannel Shirt
Plaid and flannel are huge right now! All things 90's inspired seem to be all the rage this season. I just love the look of a plaid button down shirt. I think it's so cute and effortless.

www.pinterest.com/pin/189995678005030620/

A Mustard Yellow Cardigan
This outfit is so chic and what totally makes it for me is that gorgeous cardigan sweater. This actual sweater is knock the wind out of you expensive, but I would love to find an inexpensive alternative to add to my wardrobe this fall!

www.pinterest.com/pin/189995678005081139/

Combat Boots
This outfit is so simple but those combat boots take it to the next level! I just love the color and the style. The lacing makes these boots for me!

www.pinterest.com/pin/189995678005064504/
Military Inspired Jacket
I think this style is just so effortless. Throw this jacket on over jeans and a t-shirt and you look like you spent more than 5 minutes getting dressed!

www.pinterest.com/pin/189995678004670946/
Tortoise Shell Accessories
I tend to keep my accessories super simple. Generally just my diamond studs and maybe a dainty necklace or bracelet. I think that a tortoise shell necklace is just what I need to spice things up a bit. It's such a classic pattern and I think it's so classy and chic!

www.pinterest.com/pin/190136415488339924/
So there ya have it. That's my fall fashion wish list. I am definitely going to be on the hunt to find these items at an affordable price! If you are interested in seeing more of my fashion inspiration you can check out my "Dress me Up" board on pinterest. You can also check out my "Accessorize me" Board!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews