3/15/15

Face of the Day

I thought I would share with you my face of the day! I did a nice neutral eye with a bit of sparkle and a pop of green that it beautiful for spring and st. patrick's day coming up!


What I'm wearing:

Covergirl outlast 3-in-1 Foundation in the shade 820 creamy natural
Rimmel match perfection 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter in the shade fair/light (under my eyes)
L'oreal true match super-blendable crayon concealer in fair/light (spot concealing)
Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in 003 natural
Revlon photoready bronzer in bronzed &chic
E.l.f. baked blush in peachy cheeky
E.l.f. cool bronzer (the white shade to highlight my face)
E.l.f. glitter primer
Urban decay naked palette (sidecar on the lid, naked in the crease, virgin for under brow and inner corner highlight)
L'oreal infallible eyeshadow in golden emerald (in the outer corner of the eye and under the lower lashline)
Pixi endless silky eye pen in black noir (to tightline)
Urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in junkie (lower lashline)
Jordana best lash extreme volumizing mascara in black
E.l.f. instant lift brow pencil in deep brown
Anastasia beverly hills clear brow gel
Eos lip balm in sweet mint
E.l.f. moisturizing lipstick in the shade party in the buff
Nyx butter gloss in creme brulee

My top is from target
My necklace is from bauble bar





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews