10/27/11

Face of the Day- pumpkin inspired





Today I wanted to do an eye look that was different than anything I have tried before. So, I went into my BH cosmetics palette and saw that I had not yet used many of the orange shades. And since it's almost Halloween I thought it would be a good idea to do a pumpkin inspired look. I went very subtle with the oranges. No bright neon colors. lol. Here's what I came up with. I used a light shimmery orange on the inner corner of my eye, and a darker matte orange over the rest of the lid. There's a sable brown in my crease and along my lower lash line and a shimmery taupe on my brow bone for a highlight color.
I did just a bit of black mascara on my water line, and a sweep of brown mascara. Very natural. On my cheeks I used the blush from the E.L.F. blush/bronzer duo. And on my lips I just used the E.L.F. hypershine gloss in berry cherry. I like the end result. It's good to try something new every once in a while!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews