11/1/11

October 2011 Favorites






Happy November everyone! I can't believe that October is behind us already! Time has been going by so fast. Before we know it, it'll be Christmas. But, before anymore time gets away from me, I want to share with you some of my favorite products from October. Products and colors that I used a lot throughout the month.

The first item I want to talk to you all about is the BH cosmetics 120 color eyeshadow palette. I used this palette every single day of last month. I love it. It's great quality shadow. Very pigmented, with every color you could imagine. It's got a great mix of matte and shimmer shadows. I chose 3 of my favorite colors from the palette to share with you. I used these three a lot in October. They don't have actual names, but the first one is a gorgeous shimmery dark purple color. I use this one a lot. It really brings out the green in my eyes. I like to wear it as either my lid color or smudged into my crease, depending on the look I am going for. The second color is a shimmery gold. I feel like a Greek goddess or something every time I wear it. I love to sweep it all across my lid, concentrating on my inner corner. It's stunning. The last color I want to share with you is a dark, charcoal grey. It's so dark it's almost black, and it's great used either for a great smokey eye, or else smudged along the lash line as a gorgeous liner color. The shades are the center shadows in each picture. You can also get an idea as to some of the other colors in this palette. I highly recommend this palette to anyone. I paid about 25 dollars for it, which sounds like a lot, but you get 120 different eye shadows. Each shadow is about the size of a dime. there is a gorgeous range of colors. If I never bought another eyeshadow again, it would be okay, because the BH cosmetics 120 colors palette has be covered!




My next favorites are a couple of nail polishes. I wore both of these a lot throughout last month. I have talked to you guys about them before so I won't go into too much detail. But they are both NYC polishes. Spring Street is a bright orange, perfect for October, and Cashmere Cream is a light, cloudy blue color. Each of these polishes cost me less than 2 dollars at walmart! Can't beat that price.


Next is a lipstick. It's the ELF lipstick in Voo Doo. It's a deep berry colored lipstick that is perfect for fall. You might remember this one from my favorite fall products blog post not too long ago. It's stunning, and only costs one dollar! I got mine at Target.Here's a swatch.


The last favorite I want to share with you for this post is a hair product. It's the Pantene Medium-Thick hair style heat protection and shine spray. This product is great. I use it every time I blow dry or flat iron my hair. It's important to protect your hair from heat when styling to keep it looking healthy. This product does just that and leaves my hair looking shiny and gorgeous. It runs around 6 dollars. And it's well worth it!



That's it for my favorites this time around! I hope you all had a wonderful October, and a great Halloween. And I hope November is amazing for each and every one of you! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews