1/27/12

Haul Time!!

Happy Friday everyone! I have a haul for you today! I decided that rather than doing several small hauls throughout each month, I would wait and combine all of my shopping trips over the course of each month into one big haul at the end of the month. This way I am posting more than just hauls on this blog, plus it gives me a chance to try out the items and give you all my first impressions on the products. Because I chose to do it this way, I have a lot of things to share with you all, and most of these items have been removed from their original packaging. More in-depth reviews on some of these items will be coming soon. Also, before I get started I thought that I should clarify the reason that I do these hauls. I am not just showing off the items that I have purchased. The reason that I do hauls is so that you all can see what I have in case you ever want a review on a specific item. It's also to show you all what's out there at an affordable price (if I got an exceptionally good deal, I'll post the price and where I snagged the item!) . Also please keep in mind that I did not buy all of this in one shopping trip. I did it over the course of the month. And usually I do not buy this much. A lot of drug stores came outwith a lot of new products and I found some good sales so I went a little crazy this month. I most likely won't be buying too much else in the way of make up for a while! lol So yeah, now that I got that out of the way, here we go!

First, I will start with the nail polishes I bought this month.

Left to right I've got: Revlon Scandalous (so hard to find. Finally found it at Ulta for 5 dollars) ,Revlon whimsical, NYC Fuchsia Shock (1 dollar at walmart) and NYC Sidewalkers (2 dollars at walmart). The only one I have tried so far is Scandalous. And that's because It's been on my nails ever since I got it the first week of January. I love it and it's a definite all time favorite!

Next up is hair care products


Aussie 3 minute miracle, Tresemme fresh start dry shampoo, and some wide toothed combs for use with conditioner (1 dollar for all three at the dollar tree). I haven't tried any of these products yet, but expect reviews on them if I like them!

I also picked up some bath and skin care products



Calgon Ultra moisturizing bath beads in Lavender Vanilla, Clean and Clear blackhead eraser cleansing mask, equate Healthy face lotion with spf 15 and some cupcake shaped bath fizzers I picked up from the dollar tree. As you can see, this package of bath fizzers is missing one, because I used it last night. It didn't do much in the way of fizzing or changing the bath water, but it did leave my skin feeling nice. And since you get two of these for a dollar, I will definitely be picking up a few more. They are so cute, even to just display in my bath room. I tried the clean and clear mask last night as well, but I haven't used it long enough to form an opinion on it, other than to say that it did not irritate my eyes or my skin, so so far so good.

Ok, now on to the make up.



As you can hopefully see from the picture I picked up three more of the maybelline baby lips tinted lip balms in grape vine, peach kiss and pink punch (around 2.50 each at walmart ), the rimmel fix and perfect pro face primer, Rimmel lasting finish foundation in the shade Ivory, a Hard Candy Fox in the Box blush in Hot Flash, Three of the Revlon Lip butters in Raspberry Pie, Creme Brulee and Strawberry shortcake, An Almay intense i-color trio for green eyes (found at dollar tree for one dollar!), An L.A. Colors palette in trendy that contains 12 different shadows (also one dollar at the dollar tree) and finally, 4 of the maybelline eye studio color tattoo eyeshadows in Pomegranate Punk, Bad to the bronze, bold Gold and tough as Taupe.

Finally, since my make up collection has expanded so much I had to buy some new make up storage. So I picked up two small sterilite containers, each with three drawers to house my make up. (Found at dollar general for less than 5 dollar each!)




So that's all that I picked up this month. Actually that's not true, I also picked up a shirt at walmart, but I didn't bother to photograph it because it will be featured in an outfit of the day. I also made an order with lush, but those items have not arrived yet. Anyway, Be on the look out for swatches and reviews on some of the items very soon. If you have any questions or comments, be sure to leave them below. Hope everyone has an amazing Weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use these same drawers for a lot of bathroom/makeup items. Very handy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews