1/10/12

Top 11 Products of 2011 plus some extras

I was going to do my december favorites, but then I realized I didn't really have any favorites. For the month of December, I just continued to use all of my favorites from previous months. So I decided to do a grand finale. Favorites that I used A lot throughout the year last year. So here we go!

#1. Favorite Lipstick- The lipstick that I wore the most in 2011 was Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in the color totally toffee.It's a great pinky nude shade that goes well with absolutely every look. The perfect My lips but better color, and I wore it a ton! Around 6 dollars

#2. Favorite Lip Gloss- By far the lip gloss that I reached for most often in 2011 is NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Dusty Rose. It's a nice stand alone shade, because it's very opaque, but it also looks great layered over a lipstick. It's a great dusty pink shade with gold shimmer, and looks great with my complexion, in my opinion. Around 2 dollars

#3. Favorite Lip Balm- Hands down my favorite lip balm for 2011 is the EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop. I have raved about these plenty on the blog, so I won't go into detail other than to say that these are awesome, and I plan to invest in many more flavors in 2012. Around 3 dollars.

#4. Favorite Face Powder- My favorite face powder of 2011, and the best face powder I have used to date in the NYC smooth skin pressed face powder in translucent. It does not break me out at all, and it sets my make up and lasts a long time. It's a great powder at only around 3 dollars!

#5. Favorite Bronzer- Again, I have to give this one to NYC. I love the NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder in sunny. It's a great Matte bronzer. It's light enough that I can use it all over my face, but build-able enough that I can use it for contouring. And the price ia right around 3 dollars. Can't beat that!

#6. Favorite Blush- the blush that I liked the most in 2011 is the blush from the E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. The bronzer in this duo is too dark and muddy for me, except in the summer when I already have a tan, but the blush is gorgeous. It's got some shimmer, which I am not always crazy about in the colder months, but I like a lot in the summer. It's a light pinky peach shade with gold shimmer and accents tanned skin beautifully. $3

#7. Favorite Eyeshadow Primer- Hands down the best eyeshadow primer I will ever use is the E.L.F. Essential eyelid primer. This stuff is amazing. So creamy and makes my shadow last all day. I use it every single day and it's one of my most valued products! Best part? It only costs #1!!

#8. Favorite Mascara- The mascara that I used and enjoyed the most last year is the
NYC Instant Lash Mascara in black. I didn't experiment much with mascaras last year, but this is the ones I used the most so it gets the spotlight. It's great for darkening your lashes and does give some length. Plus, it's only a dollar!

#9. Favorite eye liner- My favorite eye liner of 2011 is the E.L.F. studio cream eyeliner in black. Easy to apply, super dark, great lasting power! $3.

#10. Favorite Eyeshadow palette- this will come as no surprise to anyone who has ever read my blog. I talk about this palette all the time. It's the BH cosmetics 120 color palette. It has 120 different shades of eyeshadow with tons of different finishes. If you can't find something you like in this palette, than you have a serious problem! $25.

#11. Favorite nail Polish- I expanded my nail polish collection a TON last year. I won't go into my favorite nail polish color- how could I ever choose? But my favorite brand of nail polish is NYC. I love the formula. I love the color selection. and I love the price!! $1-$3.

Bonus!!

Favorite shampoo and conditioner- L'oreal Eversleek shampoo and conditioner
Favorite Body wash- Softsoap body butter coconut scrub
Favorite Fragrance- bodycology brown sugar Vanilla

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews