2/15/12

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

TAG QUESTIONS:

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive products come from Elf. I have a lot of products from their one dollar line. My most expensive beauty item is my urban decay naked 2 palette.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love hate relationship with brow products. My eyebrows in their natural state are very light and sparse. I like to fill them in, but it almost never turns out exactly like I want, and it's a pain to get them looking perfect and even. The product that was hardest for me to get my hands on is probably the Revlon nail polish in scandalous. I wanted it back before the name changed and it was still facets of fuchsia. I looked everywhere for months. Finally snagged it when they re-released.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
the elf super glossy lip shine in watermelon tastes yummy, and also the maybelline baby lips all smell delicious!

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
eyebrow powders/pencils. As I said above, I love the way they look, but I feel like they are a pain to apply. Also, eyebrow grooming, too. lol.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara. I am never fully dressed until I am wearing mascara. Even if I have not a lick of make up anywhere, I at least have to wear mascara. It makes my eyes wider and more awake, and I feel much more confident when I am wearing it.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

What does this have to do with makeup? I find my husband most attractive. He's got dark hair and dark eyes. He's strong. He's sweet. He's compassionate and a great father. What's not to like?

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Any Urban Decay products. Having the naked 2 palette has allowed me to experiment with their products and I love them, but they are expensive, and not something I will be splurging on. At least not often! Would love to get their products as a gift though. Also, perfume. Not something I buy for myself, but would love to get any type of fragrance as a gift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews