2/15/12

$5 eye look: a pop of color


Here I have an eye look that can be recreated for $5 or less. That includes to tools used for the look. For this one, the only tool I used was the sponge tip applicator that came with the eyeshadow palette and an eyelash curler!




Products used:
Elf Eyelid primer- $1
L.A. Colors trendy palette - $1
Elf shimmer eyeliner pencil in twinkle teal (upper lash line for that pop of color!)- $1
Elf mechanical eyelash curler- $1
Elf Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo in black brown- $1



I started off by applying my elf eyelid primer from lash line to brown bone. Next, I used the white shade in the top row of the L.A. colors trendy palette. I placed this in the inner corner of my eyes and used it as my brow bone highlight. Then I took the second lightest shade in the top row of the palette and used this as my all over lid color. Lastly, I used the darkest shade in the top row of the palette. I used this to darken up my outer corner and crease. I blended the shadows out with my finger to lighten up the look and make it look more natural and soft.

Next, I lined my eyes. I used the teal eyeliner. I concentrated on applying the eyeliner very close to my lash line at the inner corner of my eyes and gradually widened the line, so that it was widest at the outer corner of my eye. I smudged this line just a bit to make it look less harsh.

Lastly, I curled my lashes with my elf mechanical eyelash curler and applied two coats of waterproof mascara to help hold the curl.

That's it. I hope you like this look .Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews