2/22/12

Mini Forever 21 Haul




I do a lot of shopping for cosmetics. I love make up and that's what I dedicate a lot of my time and money to. So, most of my hauls are centered around that. But, occasionally I shop for other stuff too. haha. So a couple weeks ago I put in an order with Forever21.com I thought I'd share what I picked up. It's not much, but I figured it would be a nice change from showing you all more lipsticks and eye shadows (but never fear, I have another make up haul coming soon!)

I love Forever 21's jewelry and accessories. They are so inexpensive, trendy and cute. Now, it's not stuff that is going to last forever. You definitely get your money's worth, and that's about it. But it's great for accessorizing a plain outfit without dropping a wad of cash. And since the stuff is so inexpensive, I don't really mind too much when it gets lost, or broken. Because really, I am only out a couple of bucks when that inevitably happens.

So enough chit chat. Let's get on with this tiny haul.

I picked up four items. With shipping (which was nearly as much as the items I purchased, but I don't have a forever 21 close by, so shopping at a brick an mortar store is not an option) I spent 20 dollars. So yeah, I think I got some good deals.

The first item I picked up was this adorable bow bracelet. It's just plastic, or vinyl or whatever, but it's super cute and girly. This cost me $1.80




The next item is another bracelet. Up until I made this purchase I did not have a single cuff bracelet. Which is insane to me because I love the way they look. So I just picked out this cram colored one. I thought it would be pretty to dress up an outfit or to wear out on a date with my hubby. This one cost $1.80 also




The last jewelry item I picked up were a pair of earrings. These earrings are what prompted me to place the order in the first place. I saw them and instantly fell in love. They are a little out there and nothing like anything I already own. But I thought they were so cute, and while they aren't something that I can wear everyday I thought they would be a great statement piece, and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them in the summer months. These ones cost me $5.80



And lastly I just picked up a loop scarf. I love scarves, and I have a few in various colors and styles, but I did not have a black one. I thought this one was super cute and not just your average black scarf. Plus it was only 4 dollars!




So that's it. That's my tiny haul. Do you shop at forever 21? Do you like their clothing and accessories? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think about the items I picked up!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I want a bow bracelet. hook it up. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews