8/29/12

Back to school! Drugstore makeup look


I did a look today that I think would be perfect for back to school. Whether you are a student heading back to school for classes. A teacher who wants a neutral fast every day makeup look. Or, like me, a mom who has very little time to get ready due to getting kids out the door for school. It's a very natural, pretty look. And it took me less than 5 minutes to put together!



on my face:
Elf tinted moisturizer in Nude
cover girl fresh complexion pocket powder foundation in medium light
L.A. colors blush in peach rose
NYC smooth skin bronzing powder in sunny
Elf shimmering facial whip in lilac petal

on my eyes:
Elf eyelid primer
Elf duo eyeshadow cream in berry mix (I used light pink as an eyeshadow base)
Wet 'n Wild walking on eggshells palette
Bonnebelle eye style precise liner in basic black
NYC instant lash mascara in black
Elf wet gloss brow and lash gel

On my lips:
EOS lip balm in lemon drop
NYC liquid lip shine in Dusty Rose



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews