8/29/12

Nail of the Day: It's not fall yet!!

I feel like I haven't done a nail of the day post in forever. And that's because, as much as I love nail polish, I have just been lazy and not wanting to paint my nails lately. But I finally did it today ( and already messed them up thanks to my dog wanting to go out as soon as i put my top coat on!) so I thought I would share with you!

I watch a lot of beauty channels on youtube and all I keep hearing is how excited everyone is for fall. I am seeing lots of dark colored nail polish too. I love fall. It's my favorite season, and I love fall fashion. But summer is not over yet people! I'm in no hurry for fall to get here any sooner than it will. So I chose a nice, light green color. And then topped it with a little glitter. Well, a lot of glitter. Cause who doesn't love glitter?




On my nail:
No base coat I know, bad!)
Sally Hansen Hard as nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in Ivy League
Wet 'n wild wild shine nail polish in hallucinate
OPI rapidry top coat



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews