11/15/12

NOTD! Follow me on glitter

For my birthday my big sister got me a little gift set that included a nail polish and a little makeup case. the polish that came with their set was nicole by OPI. It is one of these kardashian nail polishes. I'm not a fan of the kardashians but I'm a huge fan of this nail polish. It's called follow me on glitter. How cute is that? It's a deep gun metal base with lots of multi colored and silver glitter. I applied 2 coats of follow me on glitter on top of sinful colors black on black. I could have done without the black base coat. Follow me on glitter was pretty much opaque in 2 coats. This is my first Nicole by OPI nail polish and I really like the way that it applied I definitely can see myself purchasing more colors from this brand in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews