12/4/12

Face of the Day: Holiday Look #2

I did another look today that I thought would be super pretty for the holiday season. I think this particular look would be nice for a party, or a dinner. It's a fairly neutral eye look with lots of black eyeliner and mascara to add some major drama! A coral cheek and a nice pink lip! But I think this eye look would go great with just about any lip color. I think it would go great with a nude lip or even a plum shade!
Once again, if you would like to see a tutorial on this particular look, or any of the looks in my holiday look series, please let me know and I would be more than happy to film it for you!










Products Used:

::Face::

ELF mineral infused face primer in tone correcting green
Revlon colorstay whipped creme makeup in nude
Elf maximum coverage concealer in Nude
L'oreal Magic lumi corrector/conceakler in fair
NYC smooth skin pressed powder in translucent
Elf studio blush in candid coral

::Eyes::
Mac paint pot in painterly
Sephora prisma chrome eyeshadow in moon beam
Urban Decay Naked palette (virgin, buck, naked)
Elf cream eyeliner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in perversion
Maybelline the falsies mascara in black drama
Elf eyebrow kit in medium
Elf wet gloss clear lash and brow mascara

::Lips::
EOS lip balm in lemon drop
ELF lip stain in pink petal
Revlon colorburst lip butter in Strawberry shortcake



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews