12/14/13

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge Day 13: Snow

The theme for Day 13 of the challenge is snow! I really wanted to do another stamping mani and here's what I came up with! I love this snowflake manicure!!


I started out with a white base color. I used Sinful Colors "Snow me White." Then, using the bundle monster image plate number BM14, I stamped on the snow flake design in a random pattern on each nail with Sinful Colors "Endless Blue" Then when that was dry I added a Shades of the Season Glitter polish. They don't have names, but this one is a really pretty iridescent glitter that looks so beautiful with this manicure. Just like fresh sparkling white snow. Considering we got 8 inches of snow dumped on us today, this seemed like an appropriate manicure!

Be sure to check back again and see what I come up with for the rest of this challenge. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews