11/12/11

Nail of the Day: Glitter!



I have always steered away from glittery nail polish just because it's such a pain to get off. But now that I have found a method of removal that is quick and easy, I am all about the glitter! Today, I am wearing NYC long wearing nail enamel in #140 Empire state Blue with a layer of NYC long wearing nail enamel in #105 Starry silver glitter. Empire state blue is a great blue color and is quite shiny on it's own. But adding Starry silver glitter, a great clear base with tons of tiny silver glitter as well as larger chunks of pink and blue glitter, definitely makes it more fun. These two paired makes for the perfect super sparkly nail. I think this look would be great for a holiday. Christmas, New years eve, or even Fourth of July- or just any time you're looking for a little fun! I got each of these pretty polishes for 94 cents at walmart! Talk about a steal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews