10/23/11

Outfit/Face of the day




Today I have an outfit of the day for you. It's cold in Michigan today! I got the sweater from my mom, but there are sweaters like this is stores everywhere right now! It's warm and cozy and a pretty blue color. My black jeans are from Target. My animal print flats come from walmart. My makeup is really simple. I did a purple eye using a variety of purple shadows from my BH cosmetics eyeshadow palette. with just a bit of black eyeliner (bonnebelle) and lots of mascara (ELF). On my lips I'm wearing an old Revlon Lipstick in the shade Blush Chrome. I've had this lipstick forever. I don't even know if it's available anymore. But it's the perfect shade for fall, in my opinion.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews