1/22/13

Tag: Cost of my Face of the Day

I did a post like this a while back. You can see that post here! It goes like this. You do your makeup for the day, and then you go back and look at the products you used and calculate how much all of the products on your face costs you. I think this is a fun little post, so I decided to do it again. here are the products I used on my face today.


Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Pro face primer- $6.36
Revlon Colorstay whipped creme Makeup in nude- $10.97
NYC smooth skin liquid concealer in Light- $3.00
Elf all over cover stick in Ivory- $1.00
Elf High Definition Powder- $6.00
Elf blush in Candid Coral- $3.00
Maybelline Color tattoo in too cool- $4.97
Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette- $13.00
Elf shimmer eyeliner pencil in Black Bandit- $1.00
L'oreal Voluminous million lashes in Black- $7.00
NYC Instant Lash mascara in black- $1.00
Elf wet gloss clear lash and brow mascara- $1.00
EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint- $2.96
NYC Liquid Lip shine in Dusty Rose- $2.27

Total: $63.53

Just like the last time I did this, I am surprised to see such a high total, considering how many items I purchased at such a low price! Especially considering I didn't use a bronzer or a high lighter or any products to fill in my eyebrows, like I normally would. So it would have been much higher with those products added in! Plus, that's without the cost of all the tools I used to apply these products! I used the prices that I could find online for each of these products (except the rollergirl palette, since I remember what I paid for it), so I may not have paid exactly that much for each of the products, but it's close enough! How much does your face of the day cost? Leave me a comment down below and let me know! Or you can do this tag on your own blog post! I tag anyone who wants to do this! Just, please, if you do, link back here to my post!!

Want to see how I applied this look? Check out the getting ready video on my youtube channel!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews