2/15/13

Face of the Day: Emerald Eyes

Hey everyone! I haven't done a face of the day blog post in a while, and since I tried something new on my eyes I thought I would go ahead and share with you. What do you think?








The last photograph gives the truest representation. It doesn't look like it in some of the photos but this is actually quite a dramatic eye look.

Products used:

Rimmel Fix and Perfect pro Primer
Rimmel Lasting finish 25 hour foundation in Ivory
NYC smooth skin pressed powder
Elf baked blush in peachy cheeky
nyc smooth skin bronzing face powder in sunny
maybelline color tattoo in barely branded
l'oreal infallible eyeshadows in  bronzed taupe and golden emerald
Urban Decay eyeshadow in foxy
Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in junkie
Elf liquid eyeliner in black
Benefit they're real mascara in black
revlon colorburst lip butter in creme brulee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews