3/1/13

Natural, pretty Face of the day!

Hey guys, so I thought I would just share with you my face of the day! I did a neutral look using the urban decay naked basics palette and I was quite pleased with how it turned out! I took the photos with my phone, so the quality isn't the greatest, but you can get the idea!




Products used:
Pixi flawless and poreless face primer from the february ipsy bag
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation in Ivory
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment and Concealer in Fair
L'oreal True Match super-blendable crayon concealer in fair/light
NYC Smooth skin pressed powder in Translucent
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder in sunny
Elf Golden Bronzer (highlight)
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (W.O.S. All over the lid, Naked 2 as a blending out color in my crease, Faint in my crease and outer corner, as well as under my bottom lash line and Venus as a brow bone and inner corner highlight)
Elf eyebrow Kit in Medium
Antastasia Beverly Hills brow gel
Mica beauty black gel eyeliner from the february ipsy bag
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Fresh sugar lip balm
Revlon colorburst lip butter in creamsicle
Palladio herbal lip gloss in pink candy

I also curled my hair using the remington clipless curling wand in the 1-1.5 inch barrel size for some nice loose waves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews