7/30/12

Outfit/Face of the day

Today, I have yet another outfit and face of the day for you. Sorry I haven't been exactly creative with my posts lately. Summer is in full swing and I am enjoying every minute of it. I have quite a few posts coming up in the next few days though, including a haul, a review as well as the first in a couple of different travel prep posts! So be on the lookout for those!

Today, I'm just hanging around the house, maybe running a few errands later, if I feel like it. So, I just straightened my hair using a one inch flat iron I picked up at my local goodwill for $2! (my old one quit working, and I didn't want to invest in a brand new one just yet) I threw on a casual outfit, and flip flops and did a pretty natural face makeup!



Outfit:
purple crew neck tee- Old Navy
neutral patterned bermuda shorts- thrifted (originally from the Gap)
purple flip flops- Old Navy
purple hangbag- Target

Face:
Elf Studio Tinted moisturizer in porcelain
NYC smooth skin pressed face powder in translucent
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Urban Decay Cream Highlight in moonshine
The blush from the Elf studio blush and bronzing duo

Eyes:
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Elf Studio cream eyeshadow in eggplant
a purple shadow from the Elf 32 piece eyeshadow palette in cool
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eyeliner pencil in Ransom
Maybelline Falsies mascara in Black

Lips:
Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Grape Vine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews